• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I'm tellin you people...

I wonder if this has anything to do with their crappy driving skills too, not to mention standing there staring at the potato chips for 18 minutes while you try to come up with a plan of distraction to grab some lays....oh people just amaze me these days.
Yep! Both symptoms of the attack. Next thing you know people will start watering their plants with Gatorade.

Yep! Both symptoms of the attack. Next thing you know people will start watering their plants with Gatorade.
Well apparently some have been drinking round up, I seen the "call now for compensation if you drank roundup" commercials. And eating tide pods. The deeper we get into this the more things come up that aren't on the norm.

Well apparently some have been drinking round up, I seen the "call now for compensation if you drank roundup" commercials. And eating tide pods. The deeper we get into this the more things come up that aren't on the norm.
It's damn scary.

QUOTE="Bear44, post: 11071820, member: 3416"]Yep! Both symptoms of the attack. Next thing you know people will start watering their plants with Gatorade.[/QUOTE]
Wait are you saying that is bad. Plant lives matter too :brick:

I got me some of them special sun sunglasses, so I know who is who. No worries here 'bout aliens.

iu

iu

Back
Top Bottom