• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Inflation is here

I hear that.
Planting anything interesting?

Ground hogs tore up my lettuce last year.
Corn, green beans, black-eyed peas, butter beans, peppers (3-4 different), tomatoes, lettuce, egg plant, cucumbers, cabbage, sweet potatoes, and broccoli. We also have muscadines, blueberries and blackberries. In the next few years we will have pecans. If you look at my avatar, that is a drone shot of part of our 27.5 acres. The light colored dots are the pecan trees with mulch around them. They are now 8 years old so they should start producing in the next few years.

Corn, green beans, black-eyed peas, butter beans, peppers (3-4 different), tomatoes, lettuce, egg plant, cucumbers, cabbage, sweet potatoes, and broccoli. We also have muscadines, blueberries and blackberries. In the next few years we will have pecans. If you look at my avatar, that is a drone shot of part of our 27.5 acres. The light colored dots are the pecan trees with mulch around them. They are now 8 years old so they should start producing in the next few years.
Very nice set up .

I am getting ready to list a home in that area for a client. That is currently a strong market, as most of North GA area is.
Hopefully it stays that way for another month. We've redone everything in the house. New HVAC, water heater, paint carpet, gutted and redone the bathrooms, redone the cabinets and LVT flooring. Just need another couple of weeks to finish up details before interest rates go up.

Hope it sells fast.
I’ve been looking into building some steel lockable shutters for my home windows.
Also steel hinged, lockable eve vents I can swing open to vote from the rooftop If I need to.
Want to be able to get up on my roof from the inside of the house.
Fire extinguishers at each vent along with some at the ready voting machines.
My end goal is getting it sold and picking up between 20-30 acres and building a house on it. I want to be able to hunt in my back yard. We'll have a large garden with some chicken's. I'm ready to get to a point of being self sustainable.

My end goal is getting it sold and picking up between 20-30 acres and building a house on it. I want to be able to hunt in back yard. We'll have a large garden with some chicken's. I'm ready to get to a point of being self sustainable.
I hear you. We have about 20 acres here in Gilmer county and hunt right here. Rates will still be pretty low, demand is high up here. Lots of new folks coming from out of state.

Back
Top Bottom