• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Insomnia cures?

Hell no. All they can do is toss drugs at it and tell me to not drive and stay calm ! Driving me up the damned wall !
fortunately I haven’t had any in the last couple weeks I think . Hell, it’s getting harder and harder to remember stuff too. I have to write everything down now !
But I am still with it ! I am not done yet - 😆

You know, I had a few years ago and happy to discuss what my experiences were and why I think they went away. You even know where I live. :becky:

I bet that felt real damned good ! I usually only nap here and there myself , so it seems.
Yes it did! Tonight I'm paying for it. For the last 10+ yrs I usually only sleep 3-5hrs at a time. I dozed maybe 2hrs tonight. Finally just got up. I do sleep when I'm tired. If I get tired enough, I'll stop what I'm doing and take a nap. For most of my adult life I've worked around the clock 7 days a week

Yes it did! Tonight I'm paying for it. For the last 10+ yrs I usually only sleep 3-5hrs at a time. I dozed maybe 2hrs tonight. Finally just got up. I do sleep when I'm tired. If I get tired enough, I'll stop what I'm doing and take a nap. For most of my adult life I've worked around the clock 7 days a week
Me too. I will go two nights without a wink of sleep and then sleep a couple hours in the third day during the day and then maybe 4 hrs. that night. It goes on like that for weeks. Then my body just shuts down. I take muscle relaxers for back spasms and I also take a med. for anxiety. I also get prescribed a non- narcotic sleep med. I can take the sleep med., one muscle relaxer and still be wide awake and my body is not even going to think about sleep. Now a regular person would be knocked out like someone in surgery. Not me! It would take a elephant tranquilizer to just get me to the point of a nap. Then and only then after a heavy meal. If I am regular in sleep for some reason 4 hours is the max.

I was up drinking coffee this morning at 3:30. I took a nap from 6:30pm to 8:00pm and blew any chance of sleep right out of the water.

Back
Top Bottom