• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Insomnia cures?

Hell no. All they can do is toss drugs at it and tell me to not drive and stay calm ! Driving me up the damned wall !
fortunately I haven’t had any in the last couple weeks I think . Hell, it’s getting harder and harder to remember stuff too. I have to write everything down now !
But I am still with it ! I am not done yet - 😆
Hang in there. We're here for you. I'm always up if you need to talk.

Hang in there. We're here for you. I'm always up if you need to talk.
I appreciate y’all ! It does get frustrating sometimes. Just the un-knowing what is causing them makes me cray cray sometimes. The restrictions…. Sheesh ! That’s the worst part , lol.
But it will be ok. I have faith in them to figure it out. I think this one doc really is wanting to help it seems. It’s like he is taking it on as a challenge to find out ! Lol. But the tests and time will drive you bonkers sometimes too ! Lol.
I got nothing better going on at the moment ! As long as I stay out of the hospital, I am ok.

I think the last one was about 12-15 days ago ?? I’m not real sure, the wife has the calendar on it all too. But the meds seem to slow them down a bunch.

I think the last one was about 12-15 days ago ?? I’m not real sure, the wife has the calendar on it all too. But the meds seem to slow them down a bunch.
Unfortunately the side effects of anti seizure meds is readily evident but it's still better than having the seizures.

Unfortunately the side effects of anti seizure meds is readily evident but it's still better than having the seizures.
Agreed . I can’t stand waking up with all sorts of folks staring at me or docs/EMTs looking down on me. It’s like a freak out ! Lol. I usually say the same stuff.. “WHAT THE FU** HAPPENED ! “
LMAO !

Agreed . I can’t stand waking up with all sorts of folks staring at me or docs/EMTs looking down on me. It’s like a freak out ! Lol. I usually say the same stuff.. “WHAT THE FU** HAPPENED ! “
LMAO !
That's pretty good, you're able to realize that and remember it

I appreciate y’all ! It does get frustrating sometimes. Just the un-knowing what is causing them makes me cray cray sometimes. The restrictions…. Sheesh ! That’s the worst part , lol.
But it will be ok. I have faith in them to figure it out. I think this one doc really is wanting to help it seems. It’s like he is taking it on as a challenge to find out ! Lol. But the tests and time will drive you bonkers sometimes too ! Lol.
I got nothing better going on at the moment ! As long as I stay out of the hospital, I am ok.
Amen to that, I hate hospitals. I don't mind visiting someone, but I don't want to be the patient....

Back
Top Bottom