Insurance Recommendations for Collection?

I liked them even more once I read the entire policy packet. Your collection (high percentage anyway) is covered even at exhibitions or "shows." I think you'll rest easier (I do) knowing you have coverage. Do an inventory of you haven't prior to buying coverage. I was stunned at how all that junk added up.
Yeah. Much broader coverage than anything domestic insurers are providing, at least the big standard lines auto and HO carriers.

In researching Collect insure id be more interested in seeing what all their exclusions are for the policies.

it has a list but then says this isn't a complete list and that they can vary by policy.

Looks like they are owned by some company called United National Group Insurance company (not much on that company)

In researching Collect insure id be more interested in seeing what all their exclusions are for the policies.

it has a list but then says this isn't a complete list and that they can vary by policy.

Looks like they are owned by some company called United National Group Insurance company (not much on that company)
A rated by AMBest

They are the paper for a number of smaller E&S insurance carriers and programs.

Progressive is named that because it is run by liberal Democrat donors, not surprising that they wouldn't want to insure "evil" firearms.

I have a separate rider from State Farm and about 10k of coverage is about $175/year.
You also have "free" coverage if you are a NRA member, but it is a limited amount, I think $2500.

Progressive is named that because it is run by liberal Democrat donors, not surprising that they wouldn't want to insure "evil" firearms.

I have a separate rider from State Farm and about 10k of coverage is about $175/year.
You also have "free" coverage if you are a NRA member, but it is a limited amount, I think $2500.

Progressive was founded in 1937, well before the Democrats were considered the "liberal" party. They were not named because of their political affiliations. Don't believe something just because it confirms your biases.

You must apply for that in your new member packet. It's not automatic. You must "activate" that coverage. Most rarely do and simply believe the Elmer that sold them a membership that it's "included." Which it is, but a responsible recruiter will point out that you MUST activate it after joining.

Maybe if you keep a small number of guns the State Farm will work but that rate is 2.5 times what I pay through collectinsure.com.

Back
Top Bottom