• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Investing, who can help me lose my money?

If you don't know anything about companies then ETF's are a good option. Broad ones that follow the S&P 500 and Nasdaq have been reliable in the past, but obviously their performance is completely based on how the market does as a whole so it's a bit more of a long term investment.

If ya just wanna yolo then find a company, short the **** out of it, then post all your losses to r/wallstreetbets.

Must have been some good advice here. My stock trades just went through and I've already made $1 on them. Anyone have recommendations for a good Lamborghini dealership?
HEP should be announcing their dividend soon. Looks like you juuuuuust missed ARCC by 2 days. It’ll be due again in another 3 months

$$$$CHA-CHING$$$$

Since everybody here is an expert on everything I'm sure we have a lot of financial advisors. A friend of mine talked me into downloading the Robin Hood app and yesterday I bought $100 in Bitcoin. This morning it's up to $103 so as you can see I'm a very savvy investor. What else should I invest in? Other crypto? Stocks? ETFs? I have zero experience with any of this and this is money that I can afford to lose so right now I just want to have fun with it. What should I do with my next $100?

View attachment 5491135
The very best sure nuff way to lose your money would be to marry my ex-wife. I also have a gold digging cousin who can break you in short fashion while explaining what a deal she just got with your money. They're both professionals so don't worry. You will not have to pay any taxes to Uncle Sam.

The very best sure nuff way to lose your money would be to marry my ex-wife. I also have a gold digging cousin who can break you in short fashion while explaining what a deal she just got with your money. They're both professionals so don't worry. You will not have to pay any taxes to Uncle Sam.
You know the rules....Pics! Of the cousin and ex-wife! (They're not the same person I'm hoping 😄)

I did similar on the height of covid. I blindly just bought stuff. I made a lot of money but didn’t know when to sell so I also lost a lot of money. In the end I have not lost my initial investment.

I also bough world com stock in the late 90’s I think. I bought the day before they completely crashed
I pitched those morons on a program to co-brand long distance calling cards (before they became "a thing") with major grocery retail outlets, where Hispanics, the largest cutomer base for LD cards, at that time, shopped. A lot were doing financial transfers at the A/U desk in supermarkets anyway. Seemed a natural fit.

All the management team could focus on was me and my partner helping them get rid of tens of thousands of Michael Jordan calling cards, for which these idiots had paid a $26 million dollar licensing fee. I told them they were ****ed, they'd never sell through inventory since they only had distribution through Sears stores' H&R Block desk.

Been waiting for Carnival to get to $7/share. I'm all in at that price...well, I mean, all in at what monies I can scrape up...

Why did you wait dummy???

It's trading at $11.36.

You waited and didn't buy and that ship has sailed...or has it.

Anyway, missed out on a 34% return.

So who's got the hook-up on AI stocks?

Gonna be the next dot-com boom, doncha know?

Why did you wait dummy???

It's trading at $11.36.

You waited and didn't buy and that ship has sailed...or has it.

Anyway, missed out on a 34% return.

So who's got the hook-up on AI stocks?

Gonna be the next dot-com boom, doncha know?
If anybody has the "hook up" it will be found on the ODT!!!! this site encompasses the whole of the investing world!!!

Since everybody here is an expert on everything I'm sure we have a lot of financial advisors. A friend of mine talked me into downloading the Robin Hood app and yesterday I bought $100 in Bitcoin. This morning it's up to $103 so as you can see I'm a very savvy investor. What else should I invest in? Other crypto? Stocks? ETFs? I have zero experience with any of this and this is money that I can afford to lose so right now I just want to have fun with it. What should I do with my next $100?

View attachment 5491135
You are being helped already. The purchasing power of your $100 in fiat-USD currency has already lost some of it's value due to gubmint instigated inflation.

Back
Top Bottom