• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

iPhone and android apps!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about both? A free and Paid, if you like the free, then buy the full version. Maybe restrict some of the site functions in the free version like a lot of apps do? Just my .02

How about both? A free and Paid, if you like the free, then buy the full version. Maybe restrict some of the site functions in the free version like a lot of apps do? Just my .02

That's a good idea, but I wonder if it would be worth it with only 6000 or so members? There might be fees and whatnot for having 2 versions. Just wondering?

I may buy it, but honestly im very happy with the newer mobile site, what will this do that is better than the mobile site? other than looks.

May have to disable that thing...... :)

Having the option for a lite version(add supported) would be good for those who have businesses and want to get their names out there.
The paid version is cool too.

I actually like some of the adds on this site.

It looks like the ads would not be my own, they would be just be random from places like google, etc.

Since I am not really the developer I can't really control any restrictions. Essentially I am just purchasing an app and rebranding it for this forum. Plus it has been a pain in the arse doing all this today, I don't even want to think about trying to do two more versions, one for android and one for ios. I've been working on it for four hours straight already!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom