• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

iPhone and android apps!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Benmmc is supposed to be helping me submit the iphone app since you have to have a mac to do it. I just called him to see if he had taken a look yet and you wouldn't believe what he was doing! Playing with his daughter! The nerve of some people. I need free work done on my site right now and he is off playing with his kid. Geez. You think you know someone.

Haha, yeah. We were playing Daddy rocks baby to sleep and then baby wakes up five minutes later screaming! We played it many many times tonight. Mommy to the rescue!!

Haha, yeah. We were playing Daddy rocks baby to sleep and then baby wakes up five minutes later screaming! We played it many many times tonight. Mommy to the rescue!!

Back in your court! Must be nice to know what the heck you are doing. I got to the end of the instructions and had no idea what I had just done.

Oh, and sorry guys, you apple dudes have to pay $2! Blame Steve Jobs, he doesn't have a $1.50 tier, plus they take 30% of the revenue!

Back in your court! Must be nice to know what the heck you are doing. I got to the end of the instructions and had no idea what I had just done.

Oh, and sorry guys, you apple dudes have to pay $2! Blame Steve Jobs, he doesn't have a $1.50 tier, plus they take 30% of the revenue!

**** Steve Jobs...I can't wait till I can upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom