• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ironclad Progressive Carbine Class

Very interested since he has great reviews and is close. Is the beginner mandatory before progressive if u already have some dynamic run and gun under your belt?

Very interested since he has great reviews and is close. Is the beginner mandatory before progressive if u already have some dynamic run and gun under your belt?
If you're close, this is a no brainer! Even if you were far it's well worth the drive.

As far as if you're good to go with the experience you have, shoot him a quick email at rob@ironcladft.com and ask him. My guess is that he'll grand father you in but just make sure with him first. Good luck and don't hesitate to take his class!

I'm thinking June 4th, for the beginner pistol. And do a beginner carbine ASAP after.
Hey, I'm not available in June for training on the 4th or 11th. I might be interested in beginner carbine in July. Need to check when I have my kids in July first. Let me know how it goes if you take one of the classes in June.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Hey, I'm not available in June for training on the 4th or 11th. I might be interested in beginner carbine in July. Need to check when I have my kids in July first. Let me know how it goes if you take one of the classes in June.

If I can get my wife and another friend on board, might try the July course in.

If I can get my wife and another friend on board, might try the July course in.
Sounds good. I'm doing a free beginner pistol class this weekend at a police department. I'm way past beginner level, but don't have any type of paper cert to show.

My rifle skills are ok, but I'm much less trained, so I really want to work on all aspects of rifle use, shooting, proper care, cleaning, and breaking them down as well.

Let's stay in touch. I bought something from you once, if I remember right. So, we've met before.

Sounds good. I'm doing a free beginner pistol class this weekend at a police department. I'm way past beginner level, but don't have any type of paper cert to show.

My rifle skills are ok, but I'm much less trained, so I really want to work on all aspects of rifle use, shooting, proper care, cleaning, and breaking them down as well.

Let's stay in touch. I bought something from you once, if I remember right. So, we've met before.

I remember! Myself, my wife and @VT87 are hoping to do the course (or some course) during the summer. Beginner carbine.

I remember! Myself, my wife and @VT87 are hoping to do the course (or some course) during the summer. Beginner carbine.
Perfect, I have a friend I plan to train with on my side of town this summer, also on ODT, who might be interested. I'll let him know what we're thinking.

I just have to make sure its not a 'kiddo' weekend. July has some vacation time my ex is taking, so I'm not 100% on the calendar yet.

I want to get us both in the Beginner Pistol first, then I'll take a carbine class if I am operator enough.

I think I might be doing the same. Looking at July. Ideally I think I'm going to try and get the wife in the women's only class 6/25, then both of us take an intermediate class in July... or carbine class in July.

Back
Top Bottom