• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Is a hot chick really interested in a guy over 50?

At 63 nobody is interested in me. My wife just tolerates me. And I don’t care. A few years ago I went to get a biscuit and the grocery store. When I got home she asked if I looked in mirror before I left. I was wearing bib overalls, camo crocs and a Trump 2020 hat. I just told her I wasn’t out to impress anyone. She said “good thing”.

At 63 nobody is interested in me. My wife just tolerates me. And I don’t care. A few years ago I went to get a biscuit and the grocery store. When I got home she asked if I looked in mirror before I left. I was wearing bib overalls, camo crocs and a Trump 2020 hat. I just told her I wasn’t out to impress anyone. She said “good thing”.
Women spend an hour on makeup to put the mail out.
Think they resent the fact that we can get up and out the door in a couple of minutes.

If you had dressed better, etc. then she would have suspected something was up!

Back
Top Bottom