is football on it's way out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rugerceltics13

Default rank <5000 posts
ODT Junkie!
31   0
Reaction score
with all these swirling allegations in the ncaa, high school, and little league games, i think it's going to be just a matter of time before football is no longer the game that this country loves

all these concussions and lawsuits make it difficult for anybody to even want to start playing football much less continue to keep going.

i played free safety in high school and was all speed and never a hitter. i got my bell rung a few times, but it wasn't anything bad. sat out a play and went back in.

now kids even in h.s. are stronger, faster, and meaner. they try to hit you as hard as they can to make it onto sportscenter. if things keep going the way they're going, i'm thinking football will become so bland with rules that people will lose interest in the game

even pro football stars admit in interviews that they don't want their children playing football due to the risk of concussions

My high school football career lasted exactly two plays. I dislocated my shoulder and never went back on the field. Last night, we had a 10 year old kid come in for a football injury...he was 184lb.

I won't let my kids play.

without football, you can kiss the nuclear family goodbye. What's gonna keep the husbands away from their wives long enough to keep them from killing each other? Soccer?, BWAHAHAHA

Nah, I mean look at all the problems the NBA had with their lockout, etc...all their retardo fans came right back and supported them,lol...

Nah, I mean look at all the problems the NBA had with their lockout, etc...all their retardo fans came right back and supported them,lol...

the nba didn't have the class action lawsuit that the nfl had. and college basketball doesn't have the problem that college football has with injuries

- - - Updated - - -

without football, you can kiss the nuclear family goodbye. What's gonna keep the husbands away from their wives long enough to keep them from killing each other? Soccer?, BWAHAHAHA

you knocking on soccer? when it's the most popular sport in the world?

the nba didn't have the class action lawsuit that the nfl had. and college basketball doesn't have the problem that college football has with injuries

- - - Updated - - -

you knocking on soccer? when it's the most popular sport in the world?

BUT it sure as hell isn't in this part of the world, thank God!

The day all the staduims quit filling up is when football goes away. I don't see that happening anytime soon. Everywhere keeps adding on or building new ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom