• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

is football on it's way out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't changing over to the "concussion-free helmets" Increase the number of Injuries though? Guess it balances out XD
In the Saints game last night a NE receiver got knocked out of bounds on a helmet to helmet conact. In slo-mo you could actually see the side of his helmet collapse and then pop back. I had never seen that before. He got his bell rung BIG time. Don't know if the helmet helped or not, but it sure wasn't looking good for him.

In the Saints game last night a NE receiver got knocked out of bounds on a helmet to helmet conact. In slo-mo you could actually see the side of his helmet collapse and then pop back. I had never seen that before. He got his bell rung BIG time. Don't know if the helmet helped or not, but it sure wasn't looking good for him.

that was a big hit....

that was a big hit....
The ending to that game reminded me why long ago (watching the Saints) I drew the conclusion that the NFL is rigged. You're on defense with the lead, less than 2 minutes left and you THROW a guy out of bounds to stop the clock?!?! Seriously?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom