• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

is football on it's way out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
To me, pro ball is already at the too bland point, QBs are treated like little girls. College ball isn't far behind but there's enough football left in it to keep me interested. Instead of pen alizing the D back for a great hit, penalize the QB CPR throwing the dang ball across the middle and putting his WR in the position to get his clock cleaned by an aggressive D back. The ejection rule is the stupidest thing to hit football yet. I'll stop here, hard to rant when typing on a phone.

Nick T

The NFL is a multi billion dollar organization and top college programs make millions upon millions of dollars. Football isn't going anywhere but up.

BUT it sure as hell isn't in this part of the world, thank God!

The day all the staduims quit filling up is when football goes away. I don't see that happening anytime soon. Everywhere keeps adding on or building new ones.

Soccer is my favorite sport to watch. It is also the fastest growing youth sport in the U.S.

i wish they would move the kickoff back 10-15 yards to reduce the number of touch backs......i'd like to see way more kick off returns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom