• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Is it even possible to get your child their first vehicle for a few thousand dollars?

Better than it used to be if you buy from a dealer

Fat worse than it used to be if you buy from a private individual

The car dealers in GA bribed enough state lawmakers to get the unconstitutional sales tax changed to a "title tax "and the annual property tax eliminated

So now buying from a private individual doesn't save the 7% sales tax

And on top of that the dealers bribed the lawmakers to shorten the Time allowed for you to purchase a liscense plate from 30 days to 7 days IF you buy from a private individual
But it stays at 30 days of you buy from a stealership

Why does buying from a stealership get you an additional three weeks to drive without a tag ??

It's obvious that the car dealers org in GA owns the state legislature

Any way
OP hopefully the dealer seller in Florida didn't charge you sales tax

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It may be because private owners generally have their titles in hand and dealers may have to wait to receive them and then mail them to you or get you to pick it up when it comes in. I assume that process would take more than 7 days.

It may be because private owners generally have their titles in hand and dealers may have to wait to receive them and then mail them to you or get you to pick it up when it comes in. I assume that process would take more than 7 days.

Nope. It's bribery, straight up.

Does this seller allow for inspections?

I'd sure want to give a car a really good look before I bid.

There are lots of submarines out there. (If you don't know what one is, you don't want to.)

Does this seller allow for inspections?

I'd sure want to give a car a really good look before I bid.

There are lots of submarines out there. (If you don't know what one is, you don't want to.)

The ad on Ebay recommends looking at the car before you bid and yes you can see them. He insisted I take it out and drive it as well as look it over before I paid him the balance owed. What else can I say but the guy was honest as hard as that is to believe. I would buy another car from the guy if I needed one.

Better than it used to be if you buy from a dealer

Fat worse than it used to be if you buy from a private individual

The car dealers in GA bribed enough state lawmakers to get the unconstitutional sales tax changed to a "title tax "and the annual property tax eliminated

So now buying from a private individual doesn't save the 7% sales tax

And on top of that the dealers bribed the lawmakers to shorten the Time allowed for you to purchase a liscense plate from 30 days to 7 days IF you buy from a private individual
But it stays at 30 days of you buy from a stealership

Why does buying from a stealership get you an additional three weeks to drive without a tag ??

It's obvious that the car dealers org in GA owns the state legislature

Any way
OP hopefully the dealer seller in Florida didn't charge you sales tax

There are 3 ways to buy a car. New from a dealer. You are now WAY better off financially. Used from a dealer. You are now WAY better off financially. Used from an individual, you are now better off if you keep it long enough, worse if you don't. All in all it's a huge win. Thank those who flip cars every couple years for saving the rest of us literally thousands.

The ad on Ebay recommends looking at the car before you bid and yes you can see them. He insisted I take it out and drive it as well as look it over before I paid him the balance owed. What else can I say but the guy was honest as hard as that is to believe.
Every now and then you run across a business that realizes making a few bucks more often and keeping people happy is better than making a killing on every 10th person that you don't whizz off to no end. Always nice to find...

The ad on Ebay recommends looking at the car before you bid and yes you can see them. He insisted I take it out and drive it as well as look it over before I paid him the balance owed. What else can I say but the guy was honest as hard as that is to believe.
Every now and then you run across a business that realizes making a few bucks more often and keeping people happy is better than making a killing on every 10th person that you don't whizz off to no end. Always nice to find...

I have never seen a business so concerned over my opinion about them. After we did the paperwork and just about to leave he asked me if I wouldn't mind sitting down at his computer and leave him feedback. A rare positive experience.

I have never seen a business so concerned over my opinion about them. After we did the paperwork and just about to leave he asked me if I wouldn't mind sitting down at his computer and leave him feedback. A rare positive experience.

Thanks for the feedback.

A good used car dealer can be tough to find, but looks like you found one!

Why would a dealer not have the title ?

They have cars on their lot that they don't own ? Or have paperwork to ?

Back
Top Bottom