• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Is it just me......."CLIPS"

And , I'd drive it LOL looks like a Cavalier with better suspension
It was a Cavalier and had the same suspension. All GM did was change the badges and wheels, then added leather, aluminum interior trim, a better stereo, and thousands to the price. That car was bottom of the barrel for Cadillac.

It was a Cavalier and had the same suspension. All GM did was change the badges and wheels, then added leather, aluminum interior trim, a better stereo, and thousands to the price. That car was bottom of the barrel for Cadillac.
I thought it was? Only reason I said better suspension was cause it looks like it sits a little higher that my Grandmother's old cavalier she had back in the day. She put big miles on that thang driving back and forth to Simmons for work and Villa Rica to White every weekend. Ugly cars , especially for Cadillac but the one she had was a Great car mechanically

I thought it was? Only reason I said better suspension was cause it looks like it sits a little higher that my Grandmother's old cavalier she had back in the day. She put big miles on that thang driving back and forth to Simmons for work and Villa Rica to White every weekend. Ugly cars , especially for Cadillac but the one she had was a Great car mechanically
Edit: Only reason she got it was because my Uncle worked at GM and got a discount . Imagine going from a 78 Cougar to this LOL . I miss that tank

I think that was a Cimmaron

Just don't call an internal combustion engine "a motor." lol[/QUOTE]

old hot rodders slang...
You want ever here’em say “yea, my old engine was doin it’s thang and making plenty of power on the big end...
Don’t even sound right. Kinda like riding a Enginecycle...

Back
Top Bottom