• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Is it just me ....

kingsix

Default rank <1500 posts
ODT Junkie!
14   0
Reaction score
Is it just me or are there a lot of newer folks on here recently, that seem to selling their panic purchased AR's ? $1200 for a bushmaster ?

Nah I see those all the time and even still see the 10 cents or more per round for 22. Sometimes I'd get a little bent out of shape over these damn new guys but recent events have kinda shown me life's too short to let another's actions affect you. OS gave us ignore lists for a reason.

nah i see those all the time and even still see the 10 cents or more per round for 22. Sometimes i'd get a little bent out of shape over these damn new guys but recent events have kinda shown me life's too short to let another's actions affect you. Os gave us ignore lists for a reason.
very true

Prices are fluctuating, things have been destabilized since sandy hook. its a mess fo sho. Seems whats moving is "value priced", part of that is the overbuying due to being scared about availability, now it appears to be saturated.

So good luck if you are trying to get your money back from an overpriced buy last year, likely won't happen, at least until the next gun grab scare

Is it just me or are there a lot of newer folks on here recently, that seem to be desperately trying selling their panic purchased AR's ? $1200 for a bushmaster ?

fixed that for ya

no one is buying their ****, i consider it spam at this point

Back
Top Bottom