• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Is it just me ....

Nah I see those all the time and even still see the 10 cents or more per round for 22. Sometimes I'd get a little bent out of shape over these damn new guys but recent events have kinda shown me life's too short to let another's actions affect you. OS gave us ignore lists for a reason.
Yep

funny Bypass posted, I saw his very nice magpul colt AR for around a grand..and right under it was an M&P or something with a ton of garbage on it for $1100..what a joke

We have people asking what they can get out of their AR now that things are "back to normal" (their words, not mine) and they almost fall over when I tell them what the market is on AR's now.

Funny how folks that have no idea about guns will pay so much for a brand name when they could buy one from either of these two guys and have a top notch rifle for the same money.

Hey, I'll sell you my PSA gun I put together with sub par tools. Sometimes the barrel comes loose but thats okay, because you can just secure it with the promag vertical grip. 1450obro.

Back
Top Bottom