• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Is it me or...

I am afraid the Snowflake, Mellional generations, no offense intended, just the truth and if you can't handle that, well, you know, have taken over and the whole country is headed on a down slippery slide into the abyss.
The responsibility we held dear has fell by the wayside as have our culture our word is our bond is joke fodder nowadays when it meant or entire reputation to us.
No don't mean no, yes don't mean yes, they mean whatever the hell the proclaimer wants it to mean, to him, dam anyone else.
And as had as it hurts me, I have friends that are now in the generations I mentioned and they have due to media hypnosis, and peer pressure, began the slide headfirst into snowflakism themselves and are way too easily offended, whereas they didn't used to be bothered in the least, by comments, actions, etc.

He just hasn’t been answering MY posts.

Heck, the owner of the site does not answer my PMs! lol

In the years I have been on this site, I have done a buy/sale/trade deal or two. I have one A-hole who stood me up. I spoke with him before I left my house to drive to the Doraville area. I arrived and tried called him to let him know where I was parked and nothing. Never answered the phone, never called me back, nothing. That is the only A-hole I have dealt with.
Sorry you are having issues OP.

Back
Top Bottom