Is PSA gouging? Yes,No, Maybe a little?

Does that sta-bil additive work? I have thought about using it to keep some gas fresh for long term storage.

It doesn't. The $1500 I paid to have my outboard carbs cleaned and rebuilt convinced me.

Have any of you actually been in a gun store in the last 2-3 weeks??

The shelves are Empty!! It isnt gouging if your having to pay more to restock!! I am affraid this is going to be the new normal prices again.

Count on it till at least Nov. Longer if a lot of Dems get elected. Just look at Virginia.

Does that sta-bil additive work? I have thought about using it to keep some gas fresh for long term storage.

It doesn't. The $1500 I paid to have my outboard carbs cleaned and rebuilt convinced me.
From what little googling I've done on long term fuel storage it's lose lose. Even diesel breaks down or it starts growing some weird type of algae in it. Plain old gas/ethanol starts to degrade in under a year. Don't recall how long the real gas is good for.

Count on it till at least Nov. Longer if a lot of Dems get elected. Just look at Virginia.

It's a pretty good compliment to be accused of charging what other companies have been charging for years, during a panic/shortage. They deal in volume, so if they had to come up in prices it's because they knew they could and still keep the volume. It would be silly for a company to not adjust prices when their prices increased and the demand was so high. They'd have the same cash, run out of stock faster, then the next supply run would cost them more and their employees would probably be sent home in the mean time because they had nothing to build.

I'd rather have the option to buy it for a few extra bucks then see Out of Stock when I needed to buy stuff.

Back
Top Bottom