• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Is the .35 Remington dead?

Deleted member 76750

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
59   0
Reaction score
With all the .35 caliber attention going to the 350 legend, I’m led to ask..Is the .35 Remington a dead caliber? Shells are $3 each if you can find them. More if you’ve got to have them and pay pandemic prices.
I‘m aware that some northern states now allow rifle hunting with straight wall cartridges. (350 legend)
Many of today’s offerings like Henry single shot or lever gun and Ruger American bolt guns in .35 Remington would be a welcome addition to many riflemans gun battery.
I started hunting with the tried and trued Marlin 336 in .35 Remington and hate to see its demise.

According to this thread its still thriving

Gots to have the latest fad magnum caliber. ‘Cause, you know, cool kids and all.
I like old school what was good back then is still good now. I do like some new guns though, but as you get older reflecting to what got you where you are now, to me is awesome.

According to this thread its still thriving

I read all 5 pages and what I think I read was the ammo is very difficult to find. I’m not disagreeing with you, everybody loves them, I just think the manufacturer’s favor the 350 legend. Thanks for your response.

Back
Top Bottom