Is the price gouging over

Technically it is not gouging it is actually scalping.

Scalping= Products are bought from licensed sellers and are then sold for a price determined by the individual or company in possession of the product. Products sold through secondary sources may be sold for less or more than their face value depending on demand, which itself tends to vary. When the supply of products for a given use available through authorized product sellers is depleted, the product is considered "sold out", generally increasing the market value for any products on offer through secondary sellers.

Hell I got lucky, I just picked up a Sig p238 with laser and a box of ammo for $550 on here...I can now hold off on anything else until the rest of the listers can stop price raping.

The awb is not exactly dead yet. Yes they removed it from the bill or whatever the thing was, but it is supposed to be brought back up as an amendment or something like that. I don't remember all the exact details or exact wording of the article I read, but it ain't over.

I spoke too soon, the ar prices are coming down but the other stuff is going up like crazy. $200 pistols for $400 $500- for $725 reloading stuff is rediculous

Back
Top Bottom