• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Is the Trader now a flea market?

Most of my deals are reloading and related. I have bought tool boxes and all sorts of stuff. To me the broken sunglasses, old shoes, and other obvious other broken junk are too low brow. Hopefully we can stay pawn shop classy, which isn't too high of a bar.

The ODT is not and has never been a flea market.

However, The ODT does sometime turn into old men *****ing about their personal pet peeves that no one else cares about disguised as “rants”.

That's because they are broke and couldn't afford the gas money to go get it if it was free. lol

Well OP, I uh.......I really don't understand the complaint. Are you mad at the fact there are listing for items you don't like, or that those items are actually selling, or maybe because it is Saturday? I bought a couple of items recently that were not gun related. Going to pick them up next week. I will be glad to get them.

speaking of scams....so many of them on craigs list and anywhere site unseen...If you call a number and it goes to GOOGLE VOICE then it is going overseas if it looks to good to be true it more than likely IS ..We may be experiencing the same thing here..WE all need to NIP that right now

speaking of scams....so many of them on craigs list and anywhere site unseen...If you call a number and it goes to GOOGLE VOICE then it is going overseas if it looks to good to be true it more than likely IS ..We may be experiencing the same thing here..WE all need to NIP that right now

Not so sure about the overseas connection, but there are some real douchecanoes on here. Not necessarily new members either.
If they don't like your offer, then they don't think you deserve a reply, until you jack them up, then the have all kinds of time to run that mouth and move onto the Ignore list. lol

download.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom