• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Is this any good?

That's a fine kit, good price as well. All you'll need is components and you'll be making some good ammo. Amazon is asking $319.00. You can pick up a used case trimmer on here, for your rifle cartridges. And a caliper for measuring cases and OAL

Last edited:
That's a fine kit, good price as well. All you'll need is components and you'll be making some good ammo. Amazon is asking $319.00. You can pick up a used case trimmer on here, for your rifle cartridges. And a caliper for measuring cases and OAL

You can get a cheap pair of accurate calipers at Harbor Freight and I agree that is a decent (useful) kit.

The harbor freight calipers are the same ones that rcbs and Lyman sell. For 3x the price. Wait for the hf to go on sale with a coupon. Got mine for under $10

That's a fine kit, if you like over-built presses that still throw spent primers all over the place. At least you get good quality accessories and the press is fine (if you don't mind sweeping up primers or look for some internet "fix").

I've had mine for over 20 years-my dad well over 40 years-and both are still going strong!Only reason i bought one is my dad wouldn't part with his when i moved away from home!I reload for everything i shoot,and i shoot some pretty big calibers and alot of them,is it overbuilt-maybe-but that can equate to longevity imho.Buy it and you won't be disappointed.By the way,that is a good deal at PSA.

Back
Top Bottom