• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Israel is considering changing restrictive gun laws.

https://www.npr.org/2019/03/11/7022...ion-state-of-the-jewish-people-and-them-alone

Netanyahu Says Israel Is 'Nation-State Of The Jewish People And Them Alone'​

netanyahu-israel-election-647a09faeee3fc35183c2ede303347515b206013-s1100-c50.jpg

Since you appear to be stupid I want to clarify that I'm talking about Israeli Arab citizens who don't live under anything close to apartheid, not Palestinians who while living in poor conditions of their own choosing, also don't live under anything close to apartheid.
You are certainly entitled to your own opinions , but not your own made up facts.

Since you appear to be stupid I want to clarify that I'm talking about Israeli Arab citizens who don't live under anything close to apartheid, not Palestinians who while living in poor conditions of their own choosing, also don't live under anything close to apartheid.
Apartheid is today's version of slinging around "racist". The left hopes people don't actually know what it means, just that it's "bad". Therefore, Israel = bad. End of discussion.

Crazy to live next to a border fence with people promising to kill every Israeli and be unarmed. The Israeli politicians who pass the restrictive gun laws in 2020 should all be run out of Israel. Why would Jews ever disarm civilians after the Holocaust?
They love playing the role of victims.

American leftists do the same thing here in the USA. Disarm the cities, create the victims, dance in their blood and shout for even more control over you.

Back
Top Bottom