• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Israel is considering changing restrictive gun laws.

Save your energy Larry. You got your own war going on and it's all propaganda to them anyway to try to trick them into paying more taxes. Those women and children held hostage, being raped and tortured can defend themselves. When you can't even pretend to have a little empathy for the plight of innocent civilians, it's sad. At least you know who you can count on and who you can't. Normally they'll pray for your sick cat on here but I haven't heard one offer of prayer for the horrific slaughter of Israeli's the world has witnessed.

Save your energy Larry. You got your own war going on and it's all propaganda to them anyway to try to trick them into paying more taxes. Those women and children held hostage, being raped and tortured can defend themselves. When you can't even pretend to have a little empathy for the plight of innocent civilians, it's sad. At least you know who you can count on and who you can't. Normally they'll pray for your sick cat but I haven't heard one offer of prayer for the horrific slaughter of Israeli's the world has witnessed.
Like i said earlier where was the military and the police when they were getting murdered for 9 hours? Lives are lost everyday here in major cities but i dont see any outrage?

First of I will not guilt anyone and sit on a couch second of all if I could go I would but since I’m in hospice dieing from end stage congestive heart failure oh wait to back it up I have end stage kidney failure so you don’t know me but sure did a good job assuming who I am oh wait served in the marine corps oops. All I was saying is as a human being what is going on is beyond wrong and I would hope if you were fighting for your life and your families you might want some help to…. I don’t get y’all but that’s all good your certainly entitled to your opinion and if you fought any of this your more then welcome to come visit every Monday we’d and Friday at Dyalisis I will be the 59 year old that looks like he’s 80 now
I'm sorry to hear that, please accept my apology. This whole Israel at war Bible prophesy is splitting people, myself included. I'm on the side of Israel. I meant I'm not travelling to the Middle East to fight, my fight will be here defending my own. I would defend someone but it wouldn't have anything to do with their religion unless it comes down to Jew vs Muslim which it has. My initial comment was referring to the woke scumbags Jews here in the US and how they have infiltrated and affected the political policies that weakened Israel

Israel needs political allies and the financial resources that comes with it. Their military could defeat every Muslim living in the Gaza Strip , force them to retreat into the Mediterranean Sea and drown. If they did this , all of the sympathy they need from political allies would be lost. They are commonly referred to and slurred as being " Jewish Nazis ".

Europeans gave land they conquered and controlled to Israel and formed the Nation of Israel. Europeans also gave Israel the weapons and resources to keep possession of it............ No one cleared this plan with Palestinians / Muslims that have a rightful claim to the land and have lived their just as long as the Jews. They will keep fighting until Iran gets a nuclear weapon and drops it on Tel Aviv or until Israel dismantles the apartheid system they have installed to control the Palestinians.

Crazy to live next to a border fence with people promising to kill every Israeli and be unarmed. The Israeli politicians who pass the restrictive gun laws in 2020 should all be run out of Israel. Why would Jews ever disarm civilians after the Holocaust?
very good question! Idiots come in all nationality's

Save your energy Larry. You got your own war going on and it's all propaganda to them anyway to try to trick them into paying more taxes. Those women and children held hostage, being raped and tortured can defend themselves. When you can't even pretend to have a little empathy for the plight of innocent civilians, it's sad. At least you know who you can count on and who you can't. Normally they'll pray for your sick cat on here but I haven't heard one offer of prayer for the horrific slaughter of Israeli's the world has witnessed.
Have you gotten online and offered prayer for Israel ? I see several threads of people arguing in the defense of Israel. What have you done to stop the slaughter ? From now on I'll be sure to get your approval of every online prayer I offer before posting them

Israel needs political allies and the financial resources that comes with it. Their military could defeat every Muslim living in the Gaza Strip , force them to retreat into the Mediterranean Sea and drown. If they did this , all of the sympathy they need from political allies would be lost. They are commonly referred to and slurred as being " Jewish Nazis ".

Europeans gave land they conquered and controlled to Israel and formed the Nation of Israel. Europeans also gave Israel the weapons and resources to keep possession of it............ No one cleared this plan with Palestinians / Muslims that have a rightful claim to the land and have lived their just as long as the Jews. They will keep fighting until Iran gets a nuclear weapon and drops it on Tel Aviv or until Israel dismantles the apartheid system they have installed to control the Palestinians.
Nobody wanted or claimed "Palestine" until Israel made the area desirable. Golda Meir was right.

Back
Top Bottom