• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Israel is considering changing restrictive gun laws.

Nobody wanted or claimed "Palestine" until Israel made the area desirable. Golda Meir was right.
IMG_20231014_105428.jpg

Have you gotten online and offered prayer for Israel ? I see several threads of people arguing in the defense of Israel. What have you done to stop the slaughter ? From now on I'll be sure to get your approval of every online prayer I offer before posting them

Have you gotten online and offered prayer for Israel ? I see several threads of people arguing in the defense of Israel. What have you done to stop the slaughter ? From now on I'll be sure to get your approval of every online prayer I offer before posting them
I think you'd be surprised where, when and who I've said a prayer for. I don't feel it necessary to broadcast or confirm my faith on a website who's primary interest is guns and tits. You don't need anyone's approval to pray or not, no one on here is keeping tract.

I just wonder why Israel which is just trying to kill muslims and steal their land hasn't killed the nearly 20% of their citizens who are arab muslims?

I just wonder why Israel which is just trying to kill muslims and steal their land hasn't killed the nearly 20% of their citizens who are arab muslims?

Israeli Jews installed an apartheid system like they had in South Africa and the Jim Crow system they had in the United States. Non Jews have no rights or recourse under the system other than to suffer.

Israeli Jews installed an apartheid system like they had in South Africa. Non Jews have no rights or recourse under the system other than to suffer.

Generally what can be expected to happen when you attack your neighbor and they whoop your ass. Israel did the Palestinians a favor by not forcing them out of Gaza in 1949.

Israeli Jews installed an apartheid system like they had in South Africa and the Jim Crow system they had in the United States. Non Jews have no rights or recourse under the system other than to suffer.

Since you appear to be stupid I want to clarify that I'm talking about Israeli Arab citizens who don't live under anything close to apartheid, not Palestinians who while living in poor conditions of their own choosing, also don't live under anything close to apartheid.

Back
Top Bottom