• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

IT BEGINS...

I think they are very bold but they would not want to push it so far as the op suggests. Then again, people will always test limits when they sense weakness.
They don't sense weakness, they see weakness. Have you looked at the commander and chief or the people that surround him. All diversity hires and weak trash.

They don't sense weakness, they see weakness. Have you looked at the commander and chief or the people that surround him. All diversity hires and weak trash.
So you are saying they would not fear forcing the hand of a weak administration that has at its disposal a powerful military? I would find that surprising, but it could happen. By the way, how many people in the photo you posted are in the US military? The answer, I believe, is zero.

So you are saying they would not fear forcing the hand of a weak administration that has at its disposal a powerful military? I would find that surprising, but it could happen. By the way, how many people in the photo you posted are in the US military? The answer, I believe, is zero.
I really don't care what you believe, keep watching CNN and MSNBC and believe what you want.
1710956947684.png

1710956709923.png

1710956675609.png

ty for the reminder I should reup water filters. Got a big berkey we don't really use other than a test drive a few years ago when we first got it, but probably be smart to stick a few spare filters in the shed jic.

Back
Top Bottom