Item Gone banner- covers up price...why?

spistols

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
310   0
Reaction score
I use the "old ad" section as a reference for past pricing so I either know what to offer, or what to price an item for. However, when the "Item Gone" red banner is put on an old or sold item, it covers up the price.

Can this be changed so the price can easily be seen?

Last edited:
True, but it gives me a rough idea of where the price is/was. Past posted pricing is an excellent source on market evaluation. I use it heavily on other forums for my other hobbies and it works fantastic.

Yes, but when you find their threads, it is marked "Item Gone" with the red banner, which leads to my original post- you can't read the pricing.

Hummm. Maybe it's different with an iPad. I can see a portion of their post including the price they were asking but now that is before I click to open it.

Good Idea!
On Items I'm really concerned about, I highlight a few lines (including price) hold down CTRL key + C go to Word or notepad or PowerPoint Hold Down CTRL key + V and you will have the price. Slow and cumbersome but it is a work around. :becky:

I hear ya', but I try to be as efficient as possible. The less clicks/keystrokes the better. Hopefully the Administrators/Mods will be able to move the "Item Gone" banner a 1/2" down, or out of the way to see the ad description, or hell, make it completely transparent so you can read what is behind it.

Back
Top Bottom