• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone! FS AR-15- $650 need puppy money!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My old boy Brutus was worth every gun i own. Stupid mutt cost me a few thousand from the day I got him to the day I had to put him down, but every cent was worth it.

Besides, A2's arnt tacti-cool anyway ;)

bd.png

I admit, I traded one of my favorite rifles for a Mastiff pup my fiance wanted. She is 10 months and I do not regret it. I have plenty of guns and the dog is the most loyal animal I have ever seen. She eats and drools a lot but she is worth the rifle for the entertainment alone. I would not take two of those rifles for her now.

I admit, I traded one of my favorite rifles for a Mastiff pup my fiance wanted. She is 10 months and I do not regret it. I have plenty of guns and the dog is the most loyal animal I have ever seen. She eats and drools a lot but she is worth the rifle for the entertainment alone. I would not take two of those rifles for her now.

Glad to hear that man, that's what I'm hoping this dog will be for me. I can only hold so many rifles at once, better to have a loyal buddy to ride around with than an extra rifle sitting in the safe!

Thats good, I personally will not trade or sell anything for a dog. If my better half wanted a dog then, she could part with something to get it not me.

I wanted the dog too. I wanted two German Shepherds but I liked the Mastiff also. Her 11 year old daughter really wanted the Mastiff, was top of her class at her school and I promised her I would get her a dog if she made the honor roll. That's what I get for making those kinds of promises. I don't regret it one bit, though...The look on her face when she saw the pup for the first time was worth it.

Thats good, I personally will not trade or sell anything for a dog. If my better half wanted a dog then, she could part with something to get it not me.

I have guns that I consider necessity and guns that are superfluous. This is one of the superfluous ones so I don't mind getting rid of it to make myself and my girlfriend happy. I have enough money to maintain a dog for a long time, this is just going towards the adoption fee and the rest is going to be stashed away for anything that it needs in the near future.
I consider this dog to be an addition to the family and have no doubt that it will be well worth it to get rid of a gun that I will shoot twice a year for a dog that I can love everyday.
Like I said, I can only shoot so many guns at once.

**Also, my Girlfriend pulls her own weight, she is awesome, I just want to do something nice for her buy getting her this dog.

Last edited:
I did not need the rifle I traded either. I loved it, but whatever. Certain guns I will never part with. She wanted it, I wanted it, and her daughter wanted it. It is protective as hell too. I feel better with her around because I work at night. My fiance is armed and thanks to me her daughter is a crack shot with her shotgun and rifle, but the dog adds even more security. Her bark alone will scare away most would be criminals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom