• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS Belgian Malinios Puppies

Status
Not open for further replies.

attison

Default rank <3500 posts
ODT Junkie!
59   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS Belgian Malinios Puppies PRICE DROP

Zip Code: 30176

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $100 & $150

Caliber: Land Shark

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: My friend Gary has puppies again. This time they are full blooded Belgian Malinios. He has 3 females $100each and one male for $$150. The pups are 8 weeks old and healthy. If you have any questions call Gary @ 770-646-9515 or ask me. Thanks

Pictures:
image-jpg.466910

image-jpg.466911

image-jpg.466912

image-jpg.466913

Last edited:
DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I'd take it. We have a shepherd/malanois female. She is the best dog I have ever had. Malanois are still real dogs and haven't been turned into docile timid show dogs like most of the german shepherd lines in the US.

I am in no way trying to put fault on anyone. We got her all needed shots and vaccines. She was eating a quality food and getting extra protein. She may have gotten a bad shot or something. I just wanted others to be aware.
I've heard of cases like that so it's possible

Did anyone else get one of these pups? Message me ASAP.

Our pup was perfectly fine and active all day yesterday. Wake up this morning and she's lethargic and not moving. She passed away not too long ago. She was diagnosed with worms yesterday at the vet, nut now we think it may have been something more.

If you got one of these pups get them checked out.

I am editing this post to add that I am in no way blaming attison attison or Gary. He seems genuinely concerned and has offered to make it right.

Very sorry to hear bud. I was on the fence of reaching out to the owner to get a pup for my family. My wife would have been destroyed. Again, very sorry and hope everything works out for yours. Agree, no fault to the owner. Sometimes these things happen at no fault to anyone.

Last edited:
Did anyone else get one of these pups? Message me ASAP.

Our pup was perfectly fine and active all day yesterday. Wake up this morning and she's lethargic and not moving. She passed away not too long ago. She was diagnosed with worms yesterday at the vet, nut now we think it may have been something more.

If you got one of these pups get them checked out.

I am editing this post to add that I am in no way blaming attison attison or Gary. He seems genuinely concerned and has offered to make it right.

I picked up a female on Saturday June 20. Vet checked her on monday and treated her for hook worms. She was 15.8 lbs. Vet said she looked good. It took a few days for her to start eating good and still doesn't have a big appetite. She's getting a high quality pet food (Precise large breed puppy right now). This past Wednesday she didn't eat in the morning and acted like she felt bad, but was fine by that night. She does have a pretty loose stool, but that seems to be improving. I was thinking that was adapting to the food. I was thinking they had not been away from their mother long cause she seemed like she hardly knew how to eat solid food at first.

The 11 and 14 year old dogs are tolerating her better than expected.
The 11 year old is a European German Shepard. She's a nice dog, but i swore to never get another GSD due to the excessive major health problems with her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom