Outdoorsman
8   0
Reaction score
Item Name: New Gunstore Grand Opening

Zip Code: 30188

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: New Gunstore opening this week The Gun Vault 9045 Hickory Flat Hwy, Woodstock GA 30188 770-751-3030

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I was just saying I run things different than Eric , I am sorry if there was something bad that happened . I pride myself on customer service and I have always worked hard to help my customers. I would love for you to come in and atleast give us a shot.
Shortly after Sandy Hook, I stopped in because I heard he had 5.7 ammo. "$80 a box, but if you by 3 or more boxes, I’ll do $75”. And when he saw my expression, the response was, “try to find it cheaper”. I have never been back. No offense, but new manager or not, I will not spend a $1 in the new or old store. Too many other places to do business for fair prices.

I am the managing partner and run things day to day and I'm sorry if you have had a bad experience . If you will give me a shot Ill make it up to you. I have am prior law enforcement and i have ran two other gun stores

Am I the only one that read that and said,”huh, this guys has been fired 3 times.”

I'm a little slow.... I still don't get the acronym:shocked:
SGHC_LOGO.png

I don’t get the acronym either. Google was no help.
One thing I do get - Still don’t plan to visit the new gun store.

i dont think this new shop could come anywere near pleasing the customers to come back. i have wasted several trips to the old store next to BP and all i see is that dude stuffing his face, acting like i dont know antything about firearms, overpricing and the list goes on. good luck beating internet prices.. ill give it a try but theres other online and local dealers that sell at cost. treat your patrons like crap and this is what happens..

He will still get some customers due to the new location and new help. It will be a short term solution to a long term problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom