42   0
Reaction score
Item Name: STOLEN**** Glock 19 Gen 4

Zip Code: 30028

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Hello everyone, last night my truck was broken in to. Some ass hole stole my gun, cash and a few other items. If the gun community could please keep an eye out for a Glock 19 gen 4 with TruGlo night sights with 2 mags with +2 extension, also had two holsters, one was the one in the photos. So please help me keep an eye out on this site and similar ones, please and thank you. God Bless, Stay Safe
Serial Number #SFE022

Austin

police said that its a "crew" from Atlanta hitting the north. All my neighbors cars were broken into and had items stolen, they're hitting multiple neighborhoods in the area. So stay safe, put out your cameras. Stay Loaded.

Pictures:
img_8361-jpg.627670

img_8373-jpg.627671

img_9054-jpg.627672

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
What I was talking about was deliberately plugging barrel, illegal. If there is a squib in there and it appears to be an accident that the barrel is obstructed, technically not illegal. Now if you ram a 10 mm in a .40 or drill the chamber so you can do that, probably illegal lol.
So? Its still not a booby trap

Now if you defiled someone elses gun without telling them or handed someone it, then ya thats an issue, but if its stolen and used then whats the legal issue?

Seems to me they would need to prove intent, and that doesnt sound easy

Now if you defiled someone elses gun without telling them or handed someone it, then ya thats an issue, but if its stolen and used then whats the legal issue?

Very true or like the above comment, look at your ODT post history lol.

Intent, proven.

Screenshot_2015-12-28-13-04-13.png

police said that its a "crew" from Atlanta hitting the north. All my neighbors cars were broken into and had items stolen, they're hitting multiple neighborhoods in the area. So stay safe, put out your cameras. Stay Loaded.
FIRST AND FOREMOST NEVER EVER EVER leave a gun in an unsupervised vehicle.....EVER.....

This cannot be said often enough

So on the off chance i follow through, buy a hi point second or third hand, leave it in my vehicle, it gets stolen, and then if the thug blows his hands would have to admit to stealing it in the first place, and finally the police would have to find me, the prosecutor choose to push this and then dedicate themselves to siftung ttough the 28k plus postings ive made on
here.........well then i might be worried

So on the off chance i follow through, buy a hi point second or third hand, leave it in my vehicle, it gets stolen, and then if the thug blows his hands would have to admit to stealing it in the first place, and finally the police would have to find me, the prosecutor choose to push this and then dedicate themselves to siftung ttough the 28k plus postings ive made on
here.........well then i might be worried

Glad you see it my way. Lunch?

I really don't understand why people think that there cars and trucks are safe places to keep Guns, Man hope you get it back

Or if they're going to keep them locked up.

I keep a pistol in my SUV at all times. When im not in it the pistol gets locked up in a car vault. All my vehicles do also stay in my garage at night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom