42   0
Reaction score
Item Name: STOLEN**** Glock 19 Gen 4

Zip Code: 30028

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Hello everyone, last night my truck was broken in to. Some ass hole stole my gun, cash and a few other items. If the gun community could please keep an eye out for a Glock 19 gen 4 with TruGlo night sights with 2 mags with +2 extension, also had two holsters, one was the one in the photos. So please help me keep an eye out on this site and similar ones, please and thank you. God Bless, Stay Safe
Serial Number #SFE022

Austin

police said that its a "crew" from Atlanta hitting the north. All my neighbors cars were broken into and had items stolen, they're hitting multiple neighborhoods in the area. So stay safe, put out your cameras. Stay Loaded.

Pictures:
img_8361-jpg.627670

img_8373-jpg.627671

img_9054-jpg.627672

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
With so many of these available for under $20 there is no excuse for getting a window smashed and arming a criminal that easily.
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_n...?url=search-alias=aps&field-keywords=car+safe
It's not absolute security but they gotta do more than break your window to get it if you're going somewhere you cant carry it.

With these threads being posted weekly and criminals arming themselves off of folks that aren't securing their stuff in their cars and in their homes it wont be long until it is legislated like in Commiefornia and those who have stuff stolen will be victimized once by the thieves and again by the Government.
Dammit guy's lock it up.

I appreciate it guys, I typically don't leave my gun in my truck, but the one time i do...its stolen! Also My neighborhood and some around my area were hit. This happened in Silver City area, Bannister Road off Highway 9, north of cumming. They've hit a bunch of cars I'm told. They(Police) also said its been a recurrence on Sunday nights-Monday mornings around 3-6am the cops have a video of them from last week and are "tracking" them. Seems to me their doing a pretty ****ty job if they just hit again.

Again please keep and eye out, Stay Safe

I appreciate it guys, I typically don't leave my gun in my truck, but the one time i do...its stolen! Also My neighborhood and some around my area were hit. This happened in Silver City area, Bannister Road off Highway 9, north of cumming. They've hit a bunch of cars I'm told. They(Police) also said its been a recurrence on Sunday nights-Monday mornings around 3-6am the cops have a video of them from last week and are "tracking" them. Seems to me their doing a pretty ****ty job if they just hit again.

Again please keep and eye out, Stay Safe
The police are overworked

Its really not even their job to prevent this thing or recover stolen property (alot of craigslist postings if stolen goods dont get follow throughed on, even.if tje victim finds the listing, the cops wont be botjered)

Its up to you and everyone to do tjeir part to prevent and mitigate these crimes ourselves

Stop leaving guns in the car. If you must get a gun vault bolted down. Or a cable and lock run through the magwell out the ejection port. It's not 100% perfect, but in most cases its gonna stop them.

Item Name: STOLEN**** Glock 19 Gen 4

Zip Code: 30028

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Hello everyone, last night my truck was broken in to. Some ass hole stole my gun, cash and a few other items. If the gun community could please keep an eye out for a Glock 19 gen 4 with TruGlo night sights with 2 mags with +2 extension, also had two holsters, one was the one in the photos. So please help me keep an eye out on this site and similar ones, please and thank you. God Bless, Stay Safe
Serial Number #SFE022

Austin

police said that its a "crew" from Atlanta hitting the north. All my neighbors cars were broken into and had items stolen, they're hitting multiple neighborhoods in the area. So stay safe, put out your cameras. Stay Loaded.

Pictures:
img_8361-jpg.627670

img_8373-jpg.627671

img_9054-jpg.627672
Lol who wears their watch like that? C'Mon Man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom