• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

IT'S A GREAT DAY TO BE A DAWG!!! Predictions???

GA will win with their passing game. The key will be not letting them get too far ahead early. Bama's line is freaking huge. Gonna be like running into a wall. Defense and passing. Watch out for that shifty QB. Kicker gonna have an important day. 13-7 GA wins or 20-14 GA wins. Basically we will win by 2 field goals imo. Gonna be a great game with an SEC champ either way but Go Dawgs!!!

30-14 Georgia
bdddd24bedebf8205a93a7900776c0c4--bull-dog-english-bulldogs.jpg
ba7f1aab770babc4e4c644ce015f1729--georgia-bulldogs-athens.jpg
2d21f91d686d35b2f5894409e9838cf4--old-english-bulldogs-uga-bulldog.jpg

I want it to be a really close game with the Dawgs winning at the last second on a VERY controversial call.....
and immediately after pictures of Saban French kissing his lover (Kiffin) at a gay bar get released to the public.

Seems like someone is holding a little grudge on this one!!

They're going to be tested in every way, know one knows Kirby better than the Ala coaches.

Then it's a good thing Kirby wasn't the OC at bama......both defenses play the same base D and have very similar blitz packages.......the game will be decided on the scheme side by each OC.....it will be a chess match between the OCs and the DCs (and I am sure that Kirby and Saban will be very hands on with the defensive play calling)......ultimately, I think the the play calling will be about equal and the team the executes will win the game......it could easily come down to 1 or 2 plays out of the entire game that decides this.

Back
Top Bottom