• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

IT'S A GREAT DAY TO BE A DAWG!!! Predictions???

Seems like someone is holding a little grudge on this one!!
Not really. Since '03 Bama has won 4 times LSU twice, Florida twice, and Auburn once. That's 9 championships in 13 years for 4 schools in the conference. I'm about spreading the wealth a little. Smart is good, Fromm is impressive, and for the time being their fans are a LOT less annoying.
Geaux Dawgs!

Go Dawgs!

go-dawgs-sic-em.jpg

Not really. Since '03 Bama has won 4 times LSU twice, Florida twice, and Auburn once. That's 9 championships in 13 years for 4 schools in the conference. I'm about spreading the wealth a little. Smart is good, Fromm is impressive, and for the time being their fans are a LOT less annoying.
Geaux Dawgs!

It means nothing, but if fans could will their teams to victory Bama would get beat by 100.

Geaux Dawgs!

Sure, I get all that... more pragmatic here, thinking that the continued Tide dominance enhances the hundred thousand+ dollars spent at the UofA in the last decade.

No one seems to be saying this on ESPN, but I think a key could be Fromm running after faking to Chubb, Sony,Swift. It was available last week but not used. Hopefully coaches saving it for this week. Two or three key first down pickups this way could be the difference

Back
Top Bottom