• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ITT: We criticize each others guns

Laxguy59

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
64   0
Reaction score
Alright this is always alot of fun and can even be helpful and remind you what priorities you really want on each gun. You post your gun up, and the ODT tells you how wrong you are. Details about what exactly is on it, caliber, intended use, etc.. is always helpful. Here is the old thread for some reference, but it eventually turned into mindless bashing, which after a boatload of pages was pretty fun.

Rules:
1. Make material criticisms of someones gun/loadout.
2. No positive comments unless the text is in pink
3. If you get angry when someone criticizes your gun then turn over 10 internet points, you have lost.
4. AR's are great for this game since they have so many options so post em up!
5. Guns with a purpose do well since we can criticize them with a standard in mind

6. NO FAKE GUNS OR GUNS FROM THE INTERNET! If you can't post your own you probably have ****ty hi points anyway.

Not just "OMG that's so gay", actual criticisms.

Have fun and be mean about it but point out real things (ex: "Oh I see you decided to put so many things on your AR it can double as a boat anchor with all its weight")

Take your best shot at this neck beards and mall ninjas.

Ruger 77/44 w/ Osprey 45
Caliber: 44mag/44Spl
Bolt action
Optic: Mueller Speed Shot 1x4x24
Intended uses: Hog hunting, squirrel decimating, possibly a deer, it's made to kill 4 legged beasts.

i.imgur.com_BhppZphl.jpg

i.imgur.com_vIMi8xpl.jpg

Suppressed Length 3' 9"

i.imgur.com_eF1EFvul.jpg

i.imgur.com_5UINttVl.jpg

[Broken External Image]:
Unsuppressed length 3' 1"

Weight: Not exact since I cant find my hanging scale, but looks like just over 6 pounds unsuppressed.

Last edited:
Oooh Im in. I have shot the Osprey on a 45 and well, it did not impress me.
:( that wasn't mean enough.

Everyone acts like I'm crazy on the internet when I tell them the Osprey didn't impress me on 45, now 9 is pretty quiet but 45 still rings my ears even after the first round pop is gone. That said I don't shoot wet and that could save me a few dbs.

Alright this is always alot of fun and can even be helpful and remind you what priorities you really want on each gun. You post your gun up, and the ODT tells you how wrong you are. Details about what exactly is on it, caliber, intended use, etc.. is always helpful. Here is the old thread for some reference, but it eventually turned into mindless bashing, which after a boatload of pages was pretty fun.

Rules:
1. Make material criticisms of someones gun/loadout.
2. No positive comments unless the text is in pink
3. If you get angry when someone criticizes your gun then turn over 10 internet points, you have lost.
4. AR's are great for this game since they have so many options so post em up!
5. Guns with a purpose do well since we can criticize them with a standard in mind

Not just "OMG that's so gay", actual criticisms.

Have fun and be mean about it but point out real things (ex: "Oh I see you decided to put so many things on your AR it can double as a boat anchor with all its weight")

Take your best shot at this neck beards and mall ninjas.

Ruger 77/44 w/ Osprey 45
Caliber: 44mag/44Spl
Bolt action
Optic: Mueller Speed Shot 1x4x24
Intended uses: Hog hunting, squirrel decimating, possibly a deer, it's made to kill 4 legged beasts.

i.imgur.com_BhppZphl.jpg

i.imgur.com_vIMi8xpl.jpg

Suppressed Length 3' 9"

i.imgur.com_eF1EFvul.jpg

i.imgur.com_5UINttVl.jpg

i.imgur.com_x1vW3rql.jpg

Unsuppressed length 3' 1"

Weight: Not exact since I cant find my hanging scale, but looks like just over 6 pounds unsuppressed.

With the suppressor attached, you can use it to pole vault to your stand. BTW - is that a suppressor, or a really oversize black Pez dispenser?

:( that wasn't mean enough.

Everyone acts like I'm crazy on the internet when I tell them the Osprey didn't impress me on 45, now 9 is pretty quiet but 45 still rings my ears even after the first round pop is gone. That said I don't shoot wet and that could save me a few dbs.

Wasn't trying to be mean. I was being honest. Does it hurt to waste money on a super cool piece of ****?

Back
Top Bottom