• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

I've been looking and thinking real hard about getting a Dodge Viper.

After all my test rides, I ended up with a 2006 BMW M3 convertible 6 speed. Had it for 4 years now, last year for the straight 6.

I routinely call the guy I bought it from and thank him for taking my money... Big enough for me, passenger and small folk in the back.

0-60 in 4.3, and if you leave the ludicrous button alone, mild daily driver......

M3 1.jpg

Someone convince me as to why it would not be a good idea. I'm not a speed demon or anything like that and I haven't had a ticket since the last velociraptor died so that is not the issue. Just give me a good reason not to buy one.

blog.dupontregistry.com_wp_content_uploads_2017_07_2016_Dodge_Viper_Feature.jpg
good reason..you havent bought me one first...LOL! how rude..!

They sold 5 last year according to interwebs. Guess you could get them a head start this year and cover 20% of their sales before the first 2 weeks of January.

My dad just sold a 93 model Viper with 15k miles and bought 2016 Corvette. The Corvette is a much better car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
98c369e0bbadf4ffc2fcda9a08207262.jpg
03d8641cfd47fec2953c5c8b1a041884.jpg

There’s a 23yr gap between when they were both made, of course the newer one will be “much better”

Lets see him go from a 1993 corvette to a 2016, I bet the result would be the same......

My Toyota Tacoma cost more than a lot I have seen and most are very low miles. Talking 40k for a Viper with 9k miles on it. I even saw a viper for 20k with 50k miles.
I didnt realize they made them after the mid 90's. I was going to say my largest issue would be its 40k for a 30 year old car and while it may have only 9k storage can be rough on cars.
There’s a 23yr gap between when they were both made, of course the newer one will be “much better”

Lets see him go from a 1993 corvette to a 2016, I bet the result would be the same......
I think its the boiling water theory. We have slowly seen cars progress to a point we dont realize how much they have. I remember in 92 a Mustang was kicking butt with 225 HP stock. Today my wife's Camry has more than that.

Back
Top Bottom