• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ivermectin sources?

My Mom, Dad, and brother all recently had Covid. Dad got it first from work, went to the family medical center in Griffin at the first sign of a fever and got ivermectin prescription, a few days later my brother and mom also had a fever and went and did the same.

All three of their fevers stopped after starting ivermectin. I've had a few friends recently who had Covid and tried to just wait it out but eventually after several days of high fever they went and got some ivermectin and that's what finally relieved them as well.

So I've been hearing for a year now this cheap affordable drug is the way to go, now I see it working in the real world, on people I know so there's little doubt in my mind it's the real deal.

So after saying all that, I'm all in for info on where to get the stuff without going to a doctor and getting a script. I'd like to have some on standby as well.

My Mom, Dad, and brother all recently had Covid. Dad got it first from work, went to the family medical center in Griffin at the first sign of a fever and got ivermectin prescription, a few days later my brother and mom also had a fever and went and did the same.

All three of their fevers stopped after starting ivermectin. I've had a few friends recently who had Covid and tried to just wait it out but eventually after several days of high fever they went and got some ivermectin and that's what finally relieved them as well.

So I've been hearing for a year now this cheap affordable drug is the way to go, now I see it working in the real world, on people I know so there's little doubt in my mind it's the real deal.

So after saying all that, I'm all in for info on where to get the stuff without going to a doctor and getting a script. I'd like to have some on standby as well.

Do you want sources of veterinarian or only FDA approved for human use?

And I am not talking about horse paste.

You know I don't give a **** about the feds :lol:
Me and thor share medicine all the time, send the source.

I use sheep drench. Have used it for more than 30 years (off label from my vet).

A bottle is about 40 bucks and will work for your dog (heartworms) for more than 2 years with more than enough for you as well for a bout of the BeerFlu.

I will get you dosing directions and PM them to you .

20210818_185831.jpg

Back
Top Bottom