• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ivory hunters

Agree that endangered species need protection. A huge percentage of world wide conservation funds come from hunters, ethical hunters, and not from handwringing anti hunters.

Your quote above seems to imply animals should hunt humans...or that all hunting should be outlawed. If that’s what you mean why don’t you just come out and say it? Are you a Sanger eugenics fan?
No i hunt and fish too but some critters need be left alone. But its humans that cause most of the troubles ( AND SOMETIMES ANIMALS DO HUNT HUMANS KINDA LIKE WHEN YOU TAKE SWIM IN THE OCEAN YOUR NOT AT THE TOP FOOD CHAIN ANYMORE OR IN ALASKA AND GRIZZ EATS U SOMETIME U EAT THE BEAR SOMETIME IT U

only way to stop it do away with the asian buyers ( asians must have a lot impotence issues Rhino Horns tiger peniss you name it) Plus alot of meat sold locals called Bush meat like said humans are the problem not the critters

I’m just glad I bought those 1911 and SAA ivory stock blanks a few years ago...when I saw this coming.
This seems like a good time to show off my Ivory target stocks....

:cool2:

1fe4a3f792e3cf59aafd1fba581b2ee5.jpg
15ddd483d5788074caccb9bf39bc5a18.jpg
074c7930bb7c6dd0d27c967d58f8fce4.jpg

Got a buddy that has a full mount Rhino in his house an a full mount Elephants in storage. Elephant was a $100,000.00 to mount.

Back
Top Bottom