Jaime DuPree: "No Magazine Restrictions in proposed Gun control bill"

Beware...they are setting this thing up. They know that you eat an elephant one bite at a time.

- - - Updated - - -

Beware...they are setting this thing up. They know that you eat an elephant one bite at a time.

Yes and they have to be extra careful because if this elephant knows it is being eaten then it will attack.

thats worse than the magazine size ban

im not registering any guns ever nor will i perform a background check for a private sale

Chambliss is 'considering' voting for this by 'listening' to Bloomberg and his multi-million dollar ad blitz targeting him (and a dozen or so other Senators). You guys need to flood his email/phone lines and make sure he understands (not that he cares anymore... :rolleyes: )

Rand Paul, Mike Lee and Ted Cruz says they will filibuster ANY new gun control bills.
Time for us to put the dinosaurs out to pasture and get more young bulls like theses guys who are not so timid and scared to get right back into the libs faces.

Last edited:
OK,

Act, don't sitby and wring your hands ..

This is what I sent Johnny Isakson

SUBJECT: Second Amendment / "Johnny Please Join the Filibuster Against Useless Gun Control Legislation"

Dear Sir:

I encourage you to add your name to and participate in the planned filibuster against the rush to pass "uninformed" and "useless" gun control measures being presented.

I have a question for the upstanding patriots in this group. I have been following the gun ban issue along with everyone else and I am starting to get turned around on some of the tactics they are doing. Here is my question.
Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.), somehow made it that the Veterans Affairs is required to report all person that are considered “Financially Incompetent” to the FBI to be added to the list of person that are not able to purchase firearms. If this all goes south for the Demicraps, will this requirement still be in place. This requirement is only a few months old. Since I was able to purchase a hand gun in Nov. 2012 and in Jan. 2013 I was refused for a shotgun. But I am betting that nothing will change for the vets that are considered financially incompetent.
The reason I am asking is back in 2012 I received a letter from the VA stating that I am considered financially incompetent and I am restricted from owning, possessing firearms or ammunition. Their basis for the decision is because I have a mild case of memory loss due to an injury I received that caused me to break my neck and my back in two places. The memory loss is only for the time period of 3 day before my accident and 2 days after the accident. Even though I work for the DOD and a purchaser and the reason I do not pay my own bills is because I spend money all day at work and my spouse is a stay at home mom that has all day to do it, they will not change the rating even after two separate re-exams that stated I am perfectly fine to handle money.
And what the hell does financially incompetent have to do with your ability to own a fire arm. Sorry I got off of topic but I have been fighting this for a long time now.

Question for the more legally astute here, if in the future the do pass mag cap/awb will my ar and mags purchased still be legal to keep/shoot when I so desire?

Back
Top Bottom