Jaime DuPree: "No Magazine Restrictions in proposed Gun control bill"

Why do people try and equate the passing of Obamacare to the passing of any sort of gun legislation. When Obamacare was passed, POTUS had control of both houses of Congress and even then it barely passed after much, much wrangling...we are now in a situation where POTUS does not control the House and could very well in the next few years not control the Senate. To compare the two is just silly.....besides, as Ken Ford said, with less than 40 votes, this thing is DOA already.

Obamacare went and nationalized 25 percent of our entire GDP. It literally was voted on by hundreds of people who never read a word of it. And not one democrat voted against it. I would never put anything past those **** nozzles!

Obamacare went and nationalized 25 percent of our entire GDP. It literally was voted on by hundreds of people who never read a word of it. And not one democrat voted against it. I would never put anything past those **** nozzles!

It ain't over till its over!!

But currently, the most important Democrat in Congress is voting against the AWB along with multiple dozens of others. Obamacare's passing has zero to do with the potential gun legislation passing.

But currently, the most important Democrat in Congress is voting against the AWB along with multiple dozens of others. Obamacare's passing has zero to do with the potential gun legislation passing.

My fingers are crossed.

My point is: Obama care is economic fascism. It is something I never thought we would see in this country. People who vote through something like that without even seeing it scare hell out of me!

These are sneaky, dirty mother****ers we are dealing with. They will never moderate and they won't give up. I am sure not declaring victory at this point!

Back
Top Bottom