• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

James Yeager gets his carry card yanked

While I dont like the guy and thought his comments were dumb but how can they do that? Has he been charged with a crime? Terroristic theats? If he has not been charged and convicted of that crime or of a crime I dont see how they can legally do that!

I'm not sure where the line between freedom of speech and terroristic threats is exactly, but he may have a toe across it.

That kind of crap hurts the cause. I'm a hard working 40 year old tax paying father that doesn't want to be lumped in with that trash talking little dick syndrome dumb ass because we both own guns.

To throw something out there, when do you wait to start voicing actions and opinions on the situation then? Keep laying low and let them think we are all subjects to fall in line? Just a simple question. Does it REALLY hurt the cause? To have a cause is to have an opposition with an open mind, that is not the case. If a battlefield presents itself, there are no grey areas, we have yes and no. Continue to be silent while the gun grabbers get emotional and loud, and see what happens.

That is the reason for our first amendment. To present terms, rather they be forceful or calm to the oppositions. Calm has not worked, as proven n 1994.

Again, the ONE who speaks the truth for many is singled out and will be made to a terrorist. You decide not to stand behind, yet criticize? I'm trying to understand the thinking here. Many say they will stand, yet when one man stands and does say what most are thinking, he is at fault.

I got a feeling a lot more will turn in their guns than fight....

To throw something out there, when do you wait to start voicing actions and opinions on the situation then? Keep laying low and let them think we are all subjects to fall in line? Just a simple question. Does it REALLY hurt the cause? To have a cause is to have an opposition with an open mind, that is not the case. If a battlefield presents itself, there are no grey areas, we have yes and no. Continue to be silent while the gun grabbers get emotional and loud, and see what happens.

That is the reason for our first amendment. To present terms, rather they be forceful or calm to the oppositions. Calm has not worked, as proven n 1994.

DOES IT REALLY HURT THE CAUSE? Ummm, we're all scared of losing our rights because of 2 mass shootings in the last 6 months. Unfortunately yes, it's proven that one douche can make a difference. Who wants him for their spokesperson? Not me.

And Soviet, you're right, untill he's indicted it's probably not legal.

Lines in the sand are fine, but seriously, a LITTLE semblance of being an intelligent, mature adult can't hurt. Trying to prove the liberal point that gun owners are unstable, scary looking, bald tattooed guys whose first instinct is to kill with a firearm is helpful how?

Yep I wish they thought we are all unstable and at the first sign of a gun grab all hell would break lose. Because if that was true they wouldnt bother us.

DOES IT REALLY HURT THE CAUSE? Ummm, we're all scared of losing our rights because of 2 mass shootings in the last 6 months. Unfortunately yes, it's proven that one douche can make a difference. Who wants him for their spokesperson? Not me.

And Soviet, you're right, untill he's indicted it's probably not legal.

Again, to hurt a CAUSE, is to have an undecided opposition. WE DO NOT have this. You speak up, and VOICE your thoughts. Your first amendment protects you, supposedly. That is why it exist. You need to let it be known that the opposition will not stand for it. Or you can sit back quietly and behave like a good lil boy for uncle sam and be prepared to hand them over. Up to you.

I'm behind James on this. Wonder how they would act if millions made a similar video....

- - - Updated - - -

I stand behind Wayne LaPierre, GaCarry.org, and any others that are a realistic representation of me.

NRA too? Worked in 94....... realistically...

Back
Top Bottom