• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

James Yeager gets his carry card yanked

WE all talk in privat and can say what ever we want but lets face it no one on this site would dare temp the gov with that kind of talk. Alot of us think it

sure. That does not mean you should go making videos saying "ima start killing people". Not too smart. He still does not deserve to get what he is getting. Not cool. Not legal either.

Well man, the truth upon the matter should be voiced when time arises. Note how strongly the public thinks about the issue. Give me liberty, or give me death.

Well man, the truth upon the matter should be voiced when time arises. Note how strongly the public thinks about the issue. Give me liberty, or give me death.

There are ways to do things and ways not to. This is a textbook media example of how NOT to do something. Its his life though. I dont care either way. If they can do that to him without charging him with a crime then that is scary cause what is to stop them from doing that to me?

There are ways to do things and ways not to. This is a textbook media example of how NOT to do something. Its his life though. I dont care either way. If they can do that to him without charging him with a crime then that is scary cause what is to stop them from doing that to me?

Well if you think they can do it to you, and they will, then it might be a good time to start supporting the guy. I do not know how, but I believe this is going to be one of the first shots across the bow. He said a stupid thing, but I think he should be supported unless there is some legal justification for revoking a carry permit which in reality, is unconstitutional in the first place.

Exactly, what is to stop them from doing it to you? Nothing, everyone sits by and points fingers at those "crazy one's." Don't you see how it works? Doesn't matter what you say, your 1st protects you no matter what. Illegal actions are criminal. How long before we ban words that relate to killing, death, or terrorist? If you push me, I will beat your ass. Is that a threat? James made a similar statement, you take my CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS, I will punish you. His words were strong, but needed.

These political leaches are going to do what they want, and sitting by quietly and criticizing those who stand against vocally and publicly, should have support by those who agree. Not point fingers and say he is crazy, while thinking or privately thinking the same, or he is doing it wrong. If he is doing it wrong, please tell me what is right? Once again, 1994, was that done right? Patriot Act done right? NDAA bill done right? While these bills are being passed that are severely taking our rights away, I guess thinking about it at night and being on here discussing things is doing it the right way?

Don't take me as being a d!*k, but I would like to know what the right way is? I have about had enough of their bull**** too. How is it right I can be detained without reason indefinite? Is it really handling it right?

The number of staunch second amendment supporters is rather small compared to the over all US population. The middle of the road fair weather 2nd supporters brings the numbers up a bit. Four million NRA members isn't squat against a population of 312 million. Like it or not our message will require a good marketing plan that will win over soccer moms, on the fence non- firearm owning people and such. How we deliver that message is critical. If Pierce Morgan airs this guys video on CNN tonight, what impact will it have on our message and the ability to win this current attack on the 2nd? . DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE WHAT WE ARE UP AGAINST! Play it smart, be well versed, articulate your message clearly and instill confidence in your listeners. Do not let your anger or frustration --even if it is your right---do irreversible damage to the cause. Saying your going to start killing people after everything that happened recently --- helpful or hurtful to the cause???? I'm not saying roll over and play dead just be smart. You can be right and still loose--- just look at the last election.

Back
Top Bottom