Japanese Mini-Truck

They seem like they'd be cool, but how do y'all fit in those things?
You gotta be built like the Japanese too.
My Dad is 6'1" and can comfortably ride in it but when he tried to drive it, the pedals were a bit close for working the manual trans. He was able to drive it, but just no very comfortably. He is considering one, but given the limited foot space as a driver, he would get an automatic. Any larger than about 6'2 or 6'3" and I would say you are out of luck.

You gotta be built like the Japanese too.
My Dad is 6'1" and can comfortably ride in it but when he tried to drive it, the pedals were a bit close for working the manual trans. He is considering one, but given the limited foot space as a driver, he would get an automatic. Any larger than about 6'2 or 6'3" and I would say you are out of luck.
I'm 6'0" (34" inseam) and I've never sat in one, but from the pics I can't imagine being able to drive one, with the door closed anyway. ;)
Looks like handy fun though!

I'm 6'0" (34" inseam) and I've never sat in one, but from the pics I can't imagine being able to drive one, with the door closed anyway. ;)
Looks like handy fun though!
Some of the new models are king cab style, Im going to guess that the seats in those models have some rearward travel that these standard cabs do not but I can't be sure.

Got tires on this morning and a Ford emblem in my stocking!
20201225_115939.jpg

Back
Top Bottom