• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cyber Truck

I still think of this when I see one...
homer-simpsons.gif

I beg to differ
Go ahead! Nobody’s going to stop you. Didn’t you catch the news recently, when all the Teslas were unable to charge in the freezing weather? An entire parking lot full of dead Teslas.

One of the big selling points of a truck, is the towing power. ALL of the EV charging stations are set up to nose in, or tail in to the parking space to connect to the charger. What are you going have to do to charge the cyber-truck if you are towing a trailer? Drop the trailer, charge the truck for 8 hours and re-hook the trailer?

A typical truck refuel is what? 5 minutes? NOT READY FOR PRIME TIME!

Go ahead! Nobody’s going to stop you. Didn’t you catch the news recently, when all the Teslas were unable to charge in the freezing weather? An entire parking lot full of dead Teslas.

One of the big selling points of a truck, is the towing power. ALL of the EV charging stations are set up to nose in, or tail in to the parking space to connect to the charger. What are you going have to do to charge the cyber-truck if you are towing a trailer? Drop the trailer, charge the truck for 8 hours and re-hook the trailer?

A typical truck refuel is what? 5 minutes? NOT READY FOR PRIME TIME!
Already have one and I dont subscribe to fake news. I have first news for you...It's a great freakin Truck. Too bad you're not their target market...aka, ur opinion doesnt truly matter. You werent ever gonna convert anywaz

Back
Top Bottom