• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Jeddak's go fund me link

If he has a PayPal account, we all can send Friends & Family at no cost to either. He'll get it right away too.

PM me that info if you have it Lftd or anyone else.

lftd&pwrstrok'n lftd&pwrstrok'n timbgtm timbgtm

I've sent Alex a PM asking for the information. Needless to say, PMs are not on the top of his to do list at the moment. I will get the info asap from @Jeddak

They do charge a percentage. Sending direct is better.

I figured that they had to or wouldn't be in business. I will post his Paypal email address, if he has one or mine if he doesn't. As long as it is sent as a GIFT, there are no PayPal fees. I'd prefer for all monies to go directly to him to avoid any questions of indiscretion, but I'll compile any money sent and get it to him if need be.

I figured that they had to or wouldn't be in business. I will post his Paypal email address, if he has one or mine if he doesn't. As long as it is sent as a GIFT, there are no PayPal fees. I'd prefer for all monies to go directly to him to avoid any questions of indiscretion, but I'll compile any money sent and get it to him if need be.

There have been threads on this. They charge 5% , which is way too much IMO but it's an easy way of doing things so it's used frequently

There have been threads on this. They charge 5% , which is way too much IMO but it's an easy way of doing things so it's used frequently

There is a side benefit to the recipient of those sites, that being visibility. The ease with which you can post the link to FaceCraig helps. Also there is a degree of crowd shaming. You get to see who donated and how much. I'm thinking in today's millennial world, that would tend to up the tally enough to offset.

I personally give more when direct and discrete.

"Let the right hand know not what the left is doing "

Back
Top Bottom