• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Jeddak's go fund me link

There is a side benefit to the recipient of those sites, that being visibility. The ease with which you can post the link to FaceCraig helps. Also there is a degree of crowd shaming. You get to see who donated and how much. I'm thinking in today's millennial world, that would tend to up the tally enough to offset.

I personally give more when direct and discrete.

"Let the right hand know not what the left is doing "

I was/am not being negative towards gofundme, just wanting to get him the most money while avoiding any fees. The gofundme is almost enough to pay for the funeral (w/o the fees taken out), but there's still all the medical bills...

I was/am not being negative towards gofundme, just wanting to get him the most money while avoiding any fees. The gofundme is almost enough to pay for the funeral (w/o the fees taken out), but there's still all the medical bills...
I know you weren't. I used to despise the fact that they took as much as they do, but I have looked at the bigger picture and seen some side benefits I didn't realize were there back when Bearpugh was going through his rough spot.

Back
Top Bottom