• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Rest in peace Jack my good boy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to hear that. It is literally like losing a family member. I hadn't cried in over 30 years till my Am Staff passed. I couldn't hold back the tears. I didn't even cry when my father passed. I guess life just kicked the crap out of me and I got numb to pain but when Opie went it hit hard. God speed in your family's mourning period.

Heartbreaker. My deepest condolences. An unexpected loss just compounds the hurt. Prayers for you all.
Screenshot_20230910_140956_Chrome.jpg

Sorry to hear that. It is literally like losing a family member. I hadn't cried in over 30 years till my Am Staff passed. I couldn't hold back the tears. I didn't even cry when my father passed. I guess life just kicked the crap out of me and I got numb to pain but when Opie went it hit hard. God speed in your family's mourning period.
I didn't cry when my father passed either, but we didn't have a great relationship either. My wife is alot younger than me and never had big dogs til we got together. I warned her she would feel a pain like no other when he dies. She sees that today. All of this breaks my heart...

This sucks. I know it first hand. I’m am, however, happy to hear he got to be on the beach and with you guys. Plz give Kodi extra loves too, he feels it also.

Peace to y’all’s hearts.
Kodi tried to lick Jack's paw and wake him up all the way back home. He knows...

Our beloved white Shepherd Jack passed this morning at 5:30 a.m. We were in St. Simons for our yearly vacation. He got to have one last run on the beach with his brother Kodi just yesterday. This was the last picture I got of him. Little did I know it would really be the last...we are devastated.

worst.vacation.ever

View attachment 6205531
Is he the white boy? 😪😪

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom