• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Rest in peace Jack my good boy

Status
Not open for further replies.
These threads, where someone is suffering, and shares it with us, reminds me that in this instance, we (dog/pet) owners, do have an actual brotherhood because we can all relate to the pain of that loss or the fear and dread of that loss.

The "brotherhood" of folks wanting cheap guns and gun stuff? That's not a real thing.

What the OP is experiencing is a real thing. I hate opening these threads but I do it because I wouldn't want anyone feeling that loss to think they're alone.

These threads, where someone is suffering, and shares it with us, reminds me that in this instance, we (dog/pet) owners, do have an actual brotherhood because we can all relate to the pain of that loss or the fear and dread of that loss.

The "brotherhood" of folks wanting cheap guns and gun stuff? That's not a real thing.

What the OP is experiencing is a real thing. I hate opening these threads but I do it because I wouldn't want anyone feeling that loss to think they're alone.
Kind words. Your not alone but you might want to be. Embarrassing to see a grown man cry. I'll admit it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom