• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Jeep People...WTF!?

I Jeeped from 1972 til I got over buying axles, clutches, brakes, etc. I started going around mudholes and boulders after 25 years of what was ,at that time, "fun". I have owned many 4WDs, Jeeps, trucks. Some of the rigs I don`t really like these days, I don`t wanta criticize, as folks have a lotta time and money invested. I had some weird rigs in my day.
I would actually love to have a Rubicon to play with, just not for my daily.

The Jeeps back in my day looked like this....MF'er could do a wheelie in the parkin lot.
Then break the drive shaft...just un-bolt it and drive home with the front tires pullin.....LOL

1713478870843.png

The Jeeps back in my day looked like this....MF'er could do a wheelie in the parkin lot.
Then break the drive shaft...just un-bolt it and drive home with the front tires pullin.....LOL

View attachment 7151035
My older daughter had a 94 F150 that used to be a DNR Game Warden truck. Dark green short bed regular cab XL package. One day she called me from Macon College saying it wouldn't go into gear. When I got there I saw the busted U joint . She was trying to call a tow truck. I told her to drive my car and I would follow her. She asked how I was gonna do that. I told her " I'm gonna put that other shifter in the floor into gear and we're gonna go back to Ft Valley really slow."

Back
Top Bottom